Post-Soviet Georgia

Returning home to the U S o' A, specifically Atlanta, the adventures of our heroine, Wendylu, continue. After chronically her life in post-Soviet Ukraine, we look at life with hubby and babies in that strange land we call suburban America.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Valentine conversation hearts!

I type with an exclamation point because i just ate a bag! They are my favorite non-chocolate candy - tasty, brightly colored and bonus, they have fabulous sayings. i always think i should buy some to tide me over between Valentine's Days, but then i tend to gorge on them in season and be sick of them until the next year.

The yellow and orange ones taste the best and the white ones are my least favorite. Why are there always so many pink ones?

The Necco brand is the best and only one to buy.

Some favorite sayings:

Fax me (sooo romantic AND current)

U R 10

I LU (my personal favorite - i think this is shorthand for "I am Lu")

Marry me (i used to wish that my future husband would propose to me using this, i mean when i was like 9 or 10)

Email (perhaps a hommage to this technology?)

Nice girl

Home sick

And (this is new to me, i guess to allow people to string together hearts)

Or (ditto)

1 Comments:

Blogger the cccp simian said...

dammit! had i only known about my future bride's bizarre necco fetish when i went on bended knee. :)

09:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home